Omnipact Consulting Services will develop and deliver consulting and training services designed to support the mission of CSR. In building a unique portfolio of consulting strategies and innovative training for each client we ensure a consulting service superior in quality, innovation and value for our service.
CSR Awareness Training – introduce all industries to the advantages of being compliant and the benefits reaped from our involvement in facilitating the compliance process.
Omnipact Consulting services will:
- Guided by our relentless focus on regulatory compliance, we will constantly strive to implement the critical initiatives required to achieve our clients’ compliance.
- Deliver operational excellence in every aspect of your business operation and meet our commitments to our clients’ requirements.
- All of our short term actions are molded to achieve our long-term commitment and partnership with each of our clients.
Practical benefits gained from the Consulting Services
- Register client on Sedex and maintain the website
- Facilitate the audit booking
- Negotiate the best cost structure
- Implement individualized action strategy
Our success is based on?
- Impartially verify how business practices work on the ground.
- Conduct confidentially interviews with employees to verify how well practices really work.
- All aspects of CSR are covered– this includes fair and responsible behavior towards all concerned, employees, suppliers, the community, the environment and business ethics
- Measure (scoring system) and benchmarking all aspects of CSR for each client.
- Quarterly progress report to assess and define priorities.
- Expertise about all CSR Standards enable us to tailor made any requirements of clients.
- Practical consultation not only based on administrative processes.
- The most important measure of our success is the success of your customers.
All of the above based on the "Basic Conditions of Employment Act Number 75 of 1997", the "Employment Equity Act Number 55 of 1998", the "Labour Relations Act Number 66 of 1995", the "Occupational Health and Safety Act Number 85 of 1993" and the "Skills Development Act Number 97 of 1998