Aiding the Worker in tasks they perform.
Improving communication between Clients and Agents (Time-expenses are reduced and customer satisfaction improves.)
Omni-HelpDesk is a state of the art web-based helpdesk solution. Omni-HelpDesk seamlessly intergrates into your existing computer computer network and can be customised to match your organizations needs. The purpose of the Omni-HelpDesk is to automate the relationship between Clients, Agents (Helpdesk Operators) and Workers. Two things accomplish this:
Omni-HelpDesk includes the following great features:
- A full workflow engine with graphical workflow designer
- A comprehensive text search
- HTTP document upload to attach to work objects
- User level security
- Multiple priorities, categories, work object classes and much, much more
The Omni-Workflow engine, managed by the administrator, is a state of the art workflow management utility. It provides the engine by which work is tracked, escalated and reported on.
The Omni-Workflow engine has some unique features, which makes it a world-class workflow engine:
- A graphical drag and drop workflow editor
- Support for multiple queues
- Support for multiple work classes, with each work class having its own work flow
- Fully integrated VB Scripting engine to handle non-standard behavior for one of a number of workflow events.
- Support for multiple priorities
- Sophisticated mail template creation for custom mail messages.
- Multi-level work categories
- Support for shadow work objects, follow up and sub-work objects.
- User level security.
Web based means ZERO maintenance. No installation, no
upgrades. Change the server and all client computers change immediately with NO
intervention. Ideal for geographically dispersed offices.