1. As an undercoat on interior/exterior primed metal, interior wood or harboard.
2. For use as a basecoat over correctly primed plaster for following with Gloss Enamel or Eggshell Enamel.
1. Provides a smooth base for topcoat.
2. Easy brushing and leveling
3. Excellent adhesion on properly primed or sealed surfaces.
4. Easily sanded for smoother finishes.
Solids: 71 % by mass; 52 % by volume
Density: +- 1.4Kg/litre
Spreading rate: 8-10m²/litre
Flash point: 43 C
Store away from direct heat, sun and severe cold.
1Lt, 5Lt, 20Lt.
Mixing: Stir well before use
Method: Roller or brush
Thinning: Mineral Turpentine
Cleaning: Mineral Turpentine
Conditions: Temperature between 5 C and 40 C. Relative humidity of less than 85%, preferably
between 10:-00 and 16:00.
Drying time: Surface dry: 3 hours; Hard dry: 14 hours
Requirements: 1 Coat
Surface must be sound, clean and dry (moisture content below 15%) before painting.
1. Metal Prime with QD Machinery enamel Primer or Rust Primer.
2. Wood Prime with Wood Primer.
3. Hardboard Apply directly
4. Cement Plaster Prime with Dampcure or Plaster Primer
5. Rhinolite Prime with Plaster Primer
1. Emulsion Paint Clean and apply directly
2. Enamel Paint Abrade and apply directly
3. Paint in poor condition Remove and treat as new work
1. Cannot be applied to unprimed surfaces
2. Must be overcoated for protection