1. To weatherproof and to protect wall surfaces.
2. To obliterate hairline cracks in exterior cement plasters.
3. For application to cement plaster, unglazed bricks, breeze blocks and fibre cement.
1. UV resistant - resists severe sunlight conditions - normal fading of colours can take place over time.
2. Excellent flexibility to keep hairline cracks obliterated, when applied at less than 5m²/l
3. Waterbased - easy t oapply and clean up
4. Low dirt retention
5. Tough and durable for long term protection of exterior walls.
6. good water resistance to prevent penetration of dampness on exterior walls.
Appearance: Low sheen with fine Textured
Colours: White, and colours as per latest colour card.
Tint bases to tint most of the colours on the tint system
Solids: +- 65 % by mass and +- 45 % by volume
Density: +- 1,36 kg/l
Spreading rate: 2 -5m²/l dependent on surface Textured.
Flash point: Non-flammable.
Store away from direct heat, sun and severe cold.
1Lt, 5Lt, 20Lt
Mixing: Stir before use.
Method : Brush or roller
Thinning: Not recommended.
Cleaning: Tap water
Conditions: Temperature between 10
Recoating time: 4 hours at 23
Surfaces must be sound, clean and dry (moisture content below 15 %) before painting.
1. Cement Plaster One Coat Dampcure
2. Unglazed bricks, breeze blocks and fibre cement One Coat Dampcure
1. Chalky Surfaces Wire brush/high-pressure water jet the surface and
apply one coat Dampcure or Surface Restorer.
2. Sound matt emulsion painted surface Clean down with GP Cleaner/water mixture (1:5)
3. Sound gloss or sheen painted surface Sand down to a matt finish and then wash with GP
Cleaner/water solution (1:5).
4. Painted surface in poor condition, i.e. Remove to sound surface and treat as new work.
1. Spot touch-ups will lead to colour/Textured variations.
2. Can only be applied under specified climatic conditions.
3. Spreading rate of 5m /litre can not be exceeded.
4. Cannot be applied to bare, unprimed metal.
5. Cannot be overcoated with non-flexible paints.