1. Suitable for direct application to new or previously painted interior cement plaster.
2. Suitable for application to correctly primed metal and wooden surfaces.
1. Non-yellowing - unlike alkyd based paints, white remains white.
2. Waterbased - easy cleaning, low odour, quick drying.
3. Hardwearing and washable - can be used in passages, offices and public buildings.
4. Resists staining - easy to clean and remove dirt and grime.
5. Good adhesion - can be applied over sanded enamel finishes.
Colours: White and colours as per latest colour card.
Tint bases to tint most of the colours on the tint system
Solids: +- 55 % by mass and +- 35 % by volume.
Density: +- 1,35 kg/l
Spreading rate: 9 - 10m /l dependent on surface Textured.
Flash point: Non-flammable.
Store away form direct heat, sun and severe cold.
1Lt, 5Lt, 20Lt.
Mixing: Stir well before use.
Method: Roller brush or airless spraygun
Thinning: Not recommended
Cleaning: Tap water
Conditions: Temperature between 10C and 40C and relative humidity less than
Drying time: 1/2 - 1 hour at 23C
Recoating time: 4 hours at 23C.
Requirements: 2 coats.
Surface must be sound, clean and dry (moisture content below 15 %) before painting.
1. Interior cement plaster One coat Dampcure or one coat Wall coat
2. Gypsum plaster One coat Plaster Primer
3. Wood One coat Wood Primer
4. Mild steel One coat Rust Primer
1. Gloss enamel Sand well, clean and apply directly.
2. Emulsion paint Clean well and apply directly.
3. Chalky surfaces Wire brush and apply one coat Dampcure or Surfaces
4. Poor condition surfaces Strip down and treat as new work.
1. Can only be applied under specified conditions.
2. Excessively rough plaster can result in mud-cracking due to uneven film application.
3. Cannot be applied over poor quality undercoats or directly onto gypsum plaster.
4. Spot touching up over large areas will be noticeable.