1. Final coat for interior and exterior cement plaster.
2. Suitable for application to correctly primed metal and wooden surfaces.
1. Non-yellowing Unlike alkyd based paints, whites remain white.
2. Waterbased Easy cleaning, low odour and quick drying.
3. Hardwearing and washable However, to a lesser extent than Sheen but more flexible.
4. Resist staining Easy to clean and remove dirt and grime.
5. Good adhesion Can be applied to previously coated, sound surfaces.
6. UV Resistant Does not chalk on outside exposure - normal fading of colours can
take place over time.
Colours: White and colours as per colour card.
Tint bases to tint most of the colours on the tint system.
Solids: +- 55 % by mass and 35 % by volume.
Density: 1,32 kg/l
Spreading rate: 6 10m²/l dependent on surface tint system.
Flash point: Non-flammable.
Keep containers property sealed.
Store away from direct heat, sun and severe cold.
1Lt, 5Lt, 20Lt.
Mixing: Stir well before use.
Method: Roller, brush or airless spraygun.
Thinning: Not recommended.
Cleaning: Tap water.
Conditions: Temperature between 10C and 40C and relative humidity less than
Drying time: 1 hour at 23 C
Recoating time: 4 hours at 23 C
Requirements: 2 coats
Surface must be sound, clean and dry (moisture content below 15%) before painting.
1. Exterior cement plaster and fibre cement One coat Dampcure
2. Wood One coat Wood Primer
3. Mild steel One coat Rust Primer
4. Galvanised iron Degrease, etch and clean with GP Cleaner/water mixture (1:5)
and scouring pad to remove any oily layer or oxidation
and rinse thoroughly and apply directly.
1. Gloss Enamel Sand well, clean and apply universal undercoat.
2. Emulsion paint Clean well and apply directly.
3. Chalky surfaces Wire brush/high-pressure water jet and apply one coat
Dampcure or Surface Restorer.
4. Poor conditions surfaces Strip down and treat as new work.
1. Can only be applied under specified conditions.
2. Excessively rough plaster can result in mud-cracking due to uneven film application.
3. Cannot be applied over poor quality undercoats or directly onto gypsum plaster.
4. Spot touching up over large areas will be noticeable.