1. New and previously painted sound cement and cement brick driveways.
2. New and previously sound cement roof tiles.
3. Cement window sills.
1. Good adhesion Adheres to correctly ceoemt surface and sound, old paint.
2. Waterbased Easy ckeaububm easy to apply and quick drying.
3. Hard hearing Resists domestic traffic.
4. Scrubabilty Driveways can be hosed down and easily cleaned with a broom.
5. UV Resistant Will not chalk - normal fading of colours will take place over time.
Appearance: Low sheen
Colours: As per latest colour chart.
Tint bases to tint most of the colours on the tint system.
Solids: +- 35 % by mass and +- 25 % by volume
Density: +- 1,20 kg/l
Spreading rate: 5 - 6m²/l dependent on surface Textured.
Flash Point: Non-flammable.
Store away from direct heat, sun and severe cold.
1Lt, 5Lt, 20Lt.
Mixing: Stir before use.
Method: Roller, brush or airless spray.
Thinning: Not recommended.
Cleaning: Tap water.
Conditions: Temperature between 10C and 45C and relative humidity less than 85 %.
Drying time: Minimum 48 hours before use - 1 week for hot car tyres.
Recoating time : 6 hours.
Requirements: 2 coats.
Surfaces must be cleared of fungi and algae, sound, clean and dry (moisture below 15 %)
1. Cement Etch with 10 -15 % Pool Acid (HCI) solution until free of efflorescence - rinse
2. Friable cement Not recommended
3. Steel floated cement Not recommended, unless surface is properly etched.
4. Cement tiles Powdery and chalky surfaces: 1 - 2 coats Surface Restorer and masking tape
test done before proceeding.
5. Fungal growth Must be cleared of any algae and fungus ad then sterilised with Fungal Wash
Apply masking tape test before painting to ensure a sound surface.
1. Driveways - Clean with GP Cleaner until dust and oil free and rinse thoroughly.
2. Cement tiles - Clean with GP Cleaner until dust and oil free and rinse thoroughly.
1. Can only be applied under recommended conditions.
2. Adhesion to highly polished cement and gloss enamel floor paints is not good enough to ensure
3. Colours limited to colours suitable for driveways, i.e. no bright colours.
4. Could be slippery on steep inclines and when wet.
5. Prone to marking with tyres.