1. Final coat for interior walls and woodwork where mar resistances is required.
2. Serves as a primer and undercoat on new wood.
3. Serves as an undercoat and final coat on primed metal.
4. Ideal for bathroom and kitchen ceilings (including gypsum board).
1. Mar and scratch resistant
2. Thixotropic gel Easy to apply - non-drip
3. Aesthetically pleasing Sheen
4. water and steam resistant
5. Good adhesion to gypsum board ceilings.
Colours: White and colours as per latest colour card.
Tint bases to tint most of the colours on the tint system
Solids: 62 % by mass and 50 % by volume
Density: 1.28 Kg/litre.
Spreading rate: 8 10m²/litre
Flash point: 43C
Store away from direct heat, sun and severe cold
Mixing: Do not stir before use. If stirred, allow product to settle
again into a Thixotropic gel.
Method: Brush or roller (use short nap roller - mohair)
Thinning: Not recommended.
Conditions: Temperature between 5 °C and 40 °C. Relative humidity
of less than 85 %, preferably between 10:00 and 16:00
Drying time: Surface dry = 4 hours, hard dry = 16 hours
Recoating time: 16 hours
Requirements: 2 coats.
Surfaces msut be sound, clean and dry (moisture content below 15 %) before painting.
1. Cement plaster 1 coat Dampcure and 1 coat Universal Undercoat
2. Gypsum plaster 1 coat Plaster Primer and 1 coat Universal Undercoat
3. Metal Clean with GP Cleaner/water mixture (1:5) and scouring pads to
remove oil, paint amd apply 1 coat Rust primer and 1 coat
4. Metal (rusted) 2 coats Rusts Primer and 1 coat Universal Undercoat
5. Wood 1 coat Wood Primer
1. Gloss enamel Sand and dust, apply 1 coat Universal Undercoat.
2. Sound matt emulsion paint Clean and apply directly.
3. Sound sheen emulsion paint Sand and dust, apply directly
4. Poor condition surface Strip down, clean and treat as new word.
1. Interior use only
2. Colour range limited to tinting system
3. Gel viscosity can change over time, only effecting application properties.
4. Moisture contnent must not exceed 15 %
5. Yellowing of white base can take place over time.