Final coat for correctly prepared and primed interior and exterior cement plaster, metal, wood or previously painted surfaces in sound condition.
1. High opacity Good hiding for a high gloss paint
2. Durable Glossy finish resits scuffing and marring
3. Scrubable Withstands scrubbing with detergents.
4. UV resistant Resists chalking on outside exposure.
5. Ease of application Viscosity designed to give easy brushing
Appearance: High gloss
Colours: Black and White and as per latest colour card.
Tint bases to tint most of the colours on the tint system
Solids: +- 68 % by mass and +- 40 % by volume
Density: +- 1.13
Spreading rate: 10 -12m²/l dependant on the surface
Flash point: 45C
Store away form direct heat, sun and severe cold.
White - 1Lt, 5Lt, 20Lt
Other - 1 Lt, 5Lt
Mixing: Stir well before use
Method: Brush, roller or spray (use short nap roller - mohair)
Thinning: Mineral Turpentine if required
Cleaning: Mineral Turpentine
Conditions: Temperature between 5C and 40C. Relative humidity of less than 85 %, preferably between 10:00 and 16:00.
Drying time: Initial = 4 hours, hard = 16 hours
Recoating time: 16 hours
Requirements: For new work or change in colour, apply 2 coats.
Surface must be sound, clean and dry (moisture content below 15 %) before painting.
1. Cement plaster 1 coat Dampcure and 1 coat Universal Undercoat
2. Gypsum plaster 1 coat Plaster Primer and 1 coat Universal Undercoat
3. Metal (new) Clean surface with GP cleaner/water mixture (1:5) with scouring pads to
remove any oil, paint and apply 1 coat QD Machinery Enamel Primer - Zinc
phosphate and 1 coat Universal Undercoat.
4. Metal (rusted) Remove rust and apply 2 coats Rust Primer and 1 coat Universal Undercoat
5. Wood 2 coats Wood Primer
6. Aluminium 1 coat Ultra Prime and 1 coat Universal Undercoat
1. Cannot be applied to unprimed surface.
2. Apply only under specified conditions.
3. Colour changes generally first require a coat of Universal Undercoat.
4. Very cold conditions will lengthen the drying time.
5. Moisture content must not exceed 15 %.
6. Apply thinner coats and adhere to drying time to prevent wrinkling.
7. Exposure of white base to ammonia and excessive darkness after application can cause yellowing of