1. Superior primer for new cement plaster.
2. Primer for gypsum plaster, hardboard, gypsum boards, rhinolite and glasstone.
1. Alkali resistant and protects subsequent coats against alkali attack.
2. Good penetration Dissolved binder penetrates porous surfaces and seals them off.
3. Good adhesion To porous, chalky surfaces.
Appearance: Matt Finish
Solids: 70 % by mass and by volume
Density: 1,38 kg/litre
Spreading rate: 3 - 6 m /litre depending on surface prolosity.
Flash point: 43 C
Store away from direct heat, sun and severe cold.
1Lt, 5Lt, 20Lt.
Mixing: Stir well before use.
Method: Brush or roller
Thinning: Mineral Turps
Cleaning: Mineral Turps
Conditions: Temperature between 5 C and 40 C. Relative humidity of less than 85 %, preferably
between 10:00 and 16:00.
Drying time: Surface dry: 4 hours, hard dry: 8 hours.
Recoating time: 16 hours
Requirements: One coat.
Surfaces must be sound, clean and dry (moisture content below 15 %) before painting.
Plaster sand to comply with SABS 1090 requirements. Plaster mix must have minimum thickness of 10mm, free from soft and friable material and comply with SABS 0164-1 for strength (MPA)
1. Cement plaster Apply directly.
2. Gypsum plaster Apply directly.
3. Gypsum board, hardboard Apply directly.
4. Chalky paint.
1. Not recommended for redecorating - primer only.
1. Use limited to that of a primer only.
2. Can not stop damp.
3. Can only be used on absorbent surfaces.
4. Moisture content must not exceed 15 %.
Needs to be overcoated as it is not UV stable.