Spray and dip application on suitable prepared, primed mild steel.
1. Rapid drying - can be accelerated with heat.
2. Good adhesion.
3. Overcoat after 15 minutes, but not longer than 6 hours.
4. Good colour and gloss retention.
Appearance: Gloss finish
Colours: As per latest colour card.
Tint bases to tint most of the colours on the tint system.
Solids: 50% by Mass, 43% by volume.
Density: 1,09 Kg/litre
Spreading rate: 12 m/litre
Flash point: 0 C
Store from direct heat, sun and severe cold.
Silver, White & Black - 1Lt, 5Lt, 20Lt
Other - 1Lt, 5Lt
Mixing: Stir well before use
Method: Dip or spray
Thinning: Lacquer Thinners or Industrial Thinners
Cleaning: Lacquer Thinners or Industrial Thinners
Conditions: Temperature between 5 C and 40 C. Relative humidity of less than 85%,
preferably between 10:00 and 16:00.
Drying time: Surface dry: 15 minutes; Hard dry: 4 - 6 hours.
Recoating time: 6 hours maximum
Requirements: 2 coats.
Surfaces must be sound, grease free, clean and dry before painting.
Degrease, using GP cleaner/water mixture (1:5) and scouring pad. Rinse with water, leave to dry and apply
one coat QD primer.
1. Enamel paint Strip off and treat as new work.
2. QD enamel: Abrade well and recoat.
NB: Check compatibility of coating with previous coats before redecorating.
1. Thick coatings take longer to through dry and thus to overcoat.
2. Wrinkling can occur if sufficient through drying had not occurred.
3. Adhesion failure results on poorly prepared surfaces.
4. Intercoat delamination could occur if recoating time has lapsed.
5. Applying thick coatings can, due to the nature of the product, result in adhesion failure.