1. Exterior coating for steel and galvanised iron.
2. Can be used over conventional iron primers, including Rust Primer.
1. Easy to apply and spreads well
2. Excellent durability.
3. Reflects heat.
Appearance: Silver lustre.
Solids: 66% by mass and 40% by volume.
Density: 0.93 kg/litre.
Spreading rate: 14 - 16 m /litre
Flash point: 43 C
Keep containers sealed and avoid moisture contact.
Store away from direct heat, sun and severe cold.
1Lt, 5Lt, 20Lt.
Mixing: Stir well before use.
Method: Roller, brush or spray.
Thinning: Mineral Turps.
Cleaning: Mineral Turps.
Conditions: Temperature between 5 C and 40 C. Relative humidity of less than 85%,
preferably between 10:00 and 16:00.
Drying time: Surface dry: 12 hours, hard dry: 48 hours.
Recoating time: 48 hours.
Requirements: One coat for recoating, two coats for new work.
Surfaces must be sound, clean and dry (moisture content below 15%) before painting.
1. Steel Prime with any conventional iron primer (Etch primer, Rust primer)\
2. Galvanised iron Prime with galvanised iron primer.
3. Rusted steel Remove rust and apply two coats Rust primer.
4. Weathered galvanised iron Clean and apply two cots Rust primer.
1. Paint in good condition Clean off and apply directly
2. Paint in poor condition Remove and treat as new work.
1. Not heat resistant.
2. Not for use over waterproofing systems
3. Cannot be overcoated emulsion paints.