1. Useful for sealing absorbent surfaces such as asbestos cement.
2. Ideal for sealing the inside of cement flower pots.
1. Low cost
2. Acceptable glossy appearance.
3. Impervious to moisture and chemicals.
Solids: 40% by volume, 48% by mass
Density: 0.92 kg/litre
Spreading rate: 4-8 m / litre depending on surface profile.
Flash point: 37 C.
Store away form direct heat, sun and severe cold.
1Lt, 5Lt, 20Lt
Mixing: Stir well before use.
Method: Brush, roller or spray
Thinning: White Spirits for spray application.
Cleaning: GP Cleaner or White Spirits.
Conditions: Temperature between 5 C and 40 C. Relative humidity of less than 85%,
preferably between 10:00 and 16:00.
Drying time: 2 - 4 hours.
Recoating time: 4 - 6 hours.
Requirements: 2 coats minimum.
Surface must be sound, clean and dry (moisture level below 15%) before painting.
New work: Apply tow coats, depending on the severity of the conditions.
Recoating: Do not work the brush or roller too much over the same area as this
product is easily redissolved.
Sealing of absorbent surfaces: Apply two coats, depending on the porosity of the surface.
General maintenance: Apply one coat.
Areas exposed to sunlight. Apply one coat.
1. Exposure to direct sunlight can cause the film to whiten
2. Do not recoat with decorative topcoats as bleeding and cracking will occur.
3. Solvents will soften the film.