1. Floor coating where high abrasion resistance is required.
2. Coating for fiberglass sheeting.
3. Any interior or exterior wood, nonferrous metal, fiberglass, cement of concrete surface where resistance to
solvents, acids and abrasion is required.
1. UV Resistance: Can be used as exterior coatings.
2. Abrasion resistant Outperforms conventional decorative coatings
3. Water resistant
4. Chemical resistant Withstands diluted acids, alkalis ad solvents.
Appearance: High Gloss
Colours: Clear base, white base, standard colour base.
Clear base tinted into most of the colours on the tint system.
Solids: +- 50% by mass and +- 38% by volume.
Density: 1,15 kg/litre.
Spreading rate: 4 - 6 m ²/litre.
Flash point: 37 C
Flash point: Non-flammable
Store away from direct heat, sun and severe cold
1 Lt, 5 Lt
Mixing: Four parts base to of part catalyst by volume. Mix well.
Method: Roller, brush or spray.
Thinning: Polyurethane thinners (20% thinning for spraying)
Cleaning: Polyurethane thinners.
Conditions: Temperature between 5 C and 40 C. Relative humidity of less than 85%,
preferably between 10:00 and 16:00.
Drying time: Pot life = 2 hours; initial dry = 2 hours; hard dry = 16 hours.
Recoating time: 16 hours (not more than 24 hours)
Surface must be sound, clean and dry before painting.
Plaster sand to comply with SABS 1090 requirements. Topping on floors must have a minimum thickness of 15mm, free from soft and friable material and comply with a minimum strength of 32 MPA.
1. Steel One coat Etch primer.
2. Fibreglass Abrade and apply directly.
3. Concrete Acid wash and prime with 1 coat two-pack floor epoxy, when
moisture level is below 15%.
4. Wood Sand, apply 1 coat thinned down 15% and two coats undiluted.
5. Wood and non-ferrous metals Sand and apply directly.
6. Concrete Acid wash and apply directly when moisture level is below 9%.
Apply 1 coat thinned down 15% and 2 coats undiluted.
1. Existing paint Strip down and treat as new work or on sound paint tow-pack floor
epoxy can be used as a barrier/primer coat.
2. Two-pack polyurethane floor coating Abrade and apply directly, floor must be in good condition.
3. Epoxy coatings Abrade and apply directly.
1. Cannot be applied over conventional decorative coatings.
2. Surfaces to be applied to must be dry - not exceeding 8% moisture.
3. Catalyst must be kept well sealed and free of moisture.
4. Must be used within 2 hours after mixing with catalyst.
5. Sheen and colour variances can be visible due to variable film thickness/number of coats.
6. Sheen and colour variance can be visible due to variable film thickness/number of coats.
1. Product contains Isocyonate.
2. Do not breathe fumes, vapour or spray.
3. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
4. Mixed product is flammable.