The IPS is an extremely powerful, integrated software platform which enables engineers to develop high fidelity, full-scope plant simulators quicker than ever before. It sports a modern, intuitive graphical user-interface which makes one excited to develop, analyse and train on.
The power of the IPS comes from embracing the latest software technologies and engineering strategies. This not only enables quicker development of full-scope plant simulators, but also delivers higher accuracy, which truly allows engineering analysis and operator training on the same simulation platform, at no extra cost.
The 3D Dynamic Plant Visualization module is an IPS add-on that allows users to step inside components on their plant while it is under operation. This not only immediately creates a strikingly visual and intuitive understanding of plant processes, but also provides a means for trainers to illustrate very clearly the adverse and life-shortening effects of certain operating and control actions to the internals of plant components.
The following standard solvers, libraries and add-ons are available for the IPS:
- Multi-phase flow with incondensable gases
- Electrical Networks
- Logic and Control Networks (Basic and Advanced)
- OPC Client (Integration to 3rd party control systems)
- Mechanical solver (shafts, gearboxes, bearings etc.)
- Sensors and Actuators
- Fossil Power (Drum, Benson, Super-Critical Boilers, Combined Cycle, Various types of Coal Mills and Burners, etc.)
- Nuclear Power (Pressurized Water Reactor, High Temperature Gas-cooled Reactor, etc.)
- 3D Dynamic Plant Visualization
Industrial Plant Simulator Platform