Psidean Financial Services
Financial, Financial Planning, Investment Planning
Of all the reasons for investing, one of the most compelling must surely be for your
children’s education. At Liberty Investments we understand this – we want to help you
and your family achieve your goals. We want you to enjoy your children’s learning years
without having to be concerned about the cost of a good education.
The test of time
It takes careful planning and a disciplined investment approach to ensure you can afford the rising cost of
education. Tuition costs have escalated sharply over the last 20 years – to the point where it could easily cost up
to R560 000 to send a child born in 2010 to university for 4 years!
Now is the time to act
The key to saving is to start early, since time is the great advantage in ensuring the money is there when you need it.
Start by planning ahead:
• Define your goals – government or private school, college or university?
• Determine the investment time horizon – how old is your child, how soon will you need the funds?
• Choose a suitable investment product.
Our report card is A+
We’ve been in the business of making people’s lives better for over 50 years. Our heritage is built on trust and
credibility. We offer consistent performance with positive returns on your investments.
Our Education Builder offers
• peace of mind
• value for money
• access to your money after five years
• paying a monthly premium together with
an optional lump sum
• market-leading investment guarantees.
Consider the Education Builder
• Save for your children’s future education with a structured investment plan.
• Invest in professionally managed investment portfolios.
• Optional investment performance guarantees on selected portfolios give you the security of a minimum
guaranteed return with no restrictions on benefiting from any market growth in excess of guarantees.
• Add the EduCator risk benefit to secure your children’s education should you die or become disabled.
• The optional Retrenchment Premium Waiver will pay all premiums due for the following 12 months should you*
become retrenched and cannot find employment within a month.
• The optional Disability Premium Waiver will pay all premiums due until the end of the benefit term should
you* become disabled.
• Benefit from a policy bonus and reduction in management fees over time.
* ‘You’ refers to the premium payer.
Take the next step
Education is a gift for all times – your children can take it everywhere they go. Give them the opportunity to learn and see how they grow and enjoy a successful future.
, Financial Planning
, Financial Planning Services
, Investment Planning
, Wealth Advisor