TXV 387 UNDERSEA TENSIONERS
TXV Tensioners provide a simple, safe, accurate and time saving method for tightening topside bolts and studs, maximizing economy and versatility by utilizing common hydraulic heads with interchangeable bridges, sockets and pullers.
Common hydraulic heads of the HT Tensioners enable the maximum number of bolt diameters to be covered with the minimum number of tools. Color coding of the hydraulic heads ensures easy identification of the tools
• Maximum working pressure 1034 Bar (15,000 psi)
• All tools have 0.59" (15mm) stroke except HT02 stroke = 0.24" (6mm) and HT01 stroke = 0.31" (8mm)
• Eccentric shaped tool applies to HT02
• Weight includes head, bridge, socket & puller
• Alternative size adaptor kits can be supplied on request