IOH Solutions now also implementing the “H” in SHE Systems! We are currently implementing OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management System at a Company with more that 5000 people on site!
What is OHSAS 18001:2007?
- It is an Internationally recognized model for Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) for management systems
- The implemented system, enables an organizations to control their OH&S risks and improve their performance
- Specification is intended to address occupational health and safety rather than product and services safety
What is the benifits of implement ing OHSAS 18001: 2007
- Effective safety and health programs earn positive returns on their health and safety investment by: Reducing work-related accidents and ill-health and the costs associated with them
- Improving performance through heightened employee morale and adherence to policies and procedures Reinforcing a responsible and well-managed reputation with customers, stakeholders, and communities
- OHSAS 18001 provides a structure to incorporate health and safety into the business Includes health and safety impacts as part of the business process and planning activities and achieving the goal of an accident-free workplace