IWAKI MX(F) Series Magnetic Pumps
The MX Series pumps represent the latest state of the art design in non-metallic magnetic drive pumps. With the experience gained from previous generations of MDH pumps, the MX Series has been engineered to meet the most severe operating conditions.
· Self-radiating structure - When fitted with a carbon bearing, the MX will allow for brief periods of dry running. The new “self radiating structure” (patented), in addition to the existing proven non-contact principle with front and rear supported spindle, greatly improves the ability to withstand cavitation and running against a closed discharge valve.
· Split volute casing - The MX Series is the first resin magnet pump that uses a split volute pump casing that forms a vortex chamber. The volute limits the liquid flow from the impeller and returns it to the pump, which is efficiently guided to the discharge port to enhance overall efficiency.
· MX Series pumps are highly recommended for use in various production processes such as filtering, spraying, washing, plating, chemical transfer/blending, and etching in surface treatment appplications.
· MX utilizes standard NEMA frame motors making them easy to install. (IEC and JIS versions available)
· Non-metallic baseplate will not corrode in hostile environments.
for more infomation: www.pumpstrading.com/number-iwaki-mx(f)-series-magnetic-pumps.html