It is the intention of the union to assist members in creating a fair and consistent working environment.
- Assist in establishing workplace forums
- Assist and advise during wage negotiations and grading schemes
- Act as negotiator between the employee and the employer
- Assist with Employment Contracts
- Create awareness with regards to Code of Good practices in the workplace and Labour Relations Act
- Monthly communications to members on Labour Issues and changes in the working conditions of Contact/Call Centre Staff
The NCCU has labour/IR/HR specialists on board to assist members in an advisory and representative capacity