Ntinga Projects Managers | East London
Project Management, Facilities Management, Quantity Surveying
Ntinga’s proud of its internal
capability to provide professional support services as an integral part
of our Tailored Solutions for our clients. Service and Support are the essential elements that contribute
to a client’s business success. Ntinga PM support services offer a full spectrum of services and support to its clients. The company
has a pro-active philosophy and is able to advice on alternative and/or more cost effective solutions at any stage of the development
- Plan and execute project plan development.
- Coordinate changes across the entire project.
- Define and verify the project scope.
- Develop a schedule; analyze the sequence and the duration of activities.
- Develop approximate costs of the resources needed to complete the
- Identify and monitor quality standards that relevant to the project.
- Develop individual and group skills to enhance project performance.
- Report on the status of the project, measures progress and forecasting.
- Identify and respond to changes in risk over the project.
- Prepare and monitor a construction schedule.
- Propose and manage construction method statement.
- Prepare the construction management organogram.
- Appoint sub contractors and suppliers and finalize all contract agreements.
- Manage the preparation of monthly progress claims for payments.
- Carry out estimating and measurement of construction works prior to
- Produce bills of quantities, tender documentation and manage the tender
- Manage the resultant contract through monthly valuations, variations
control and assessment of claims
- Ensure that projects are designed and constructed in such a manner
as to secure value for money
- Manage and control contracts and costs within construction projects
- Makes financial decision throughout the management of a project from
inception to completion
Spatial and Interior Planning
- Design overall plans of your space or property interiors
- Supply electrical and light layouts
- Specify all finishes e.g. Flooring, paint colours etc and fittings
- Supply working drawings of furniture and features to be constructed
and installed as permanent fixtures
- Assist with selection of selection of soft furnishing, curtains, fabrics
- Managing buildings, for optimal outcomes
- Process activities including strategic planning and implementation.
- Manage assets to ensure that their value is maximized.
- Manage the impact of the asset upon the users .
- Analyze property investment returns
- Work out appropriate rental and market valuation reports.
- Raise awareness of properties that are on the market.
- Present a property to its full potential using floor plans, brochures,
virtual tours and other marketing tools.
, Facilities Management
, Project Management
, Quantity Surveying