Scope of Our Services
NKM has a range of quality equipment to create a memorable experience for any event.
- Shure and Sennheiser radio handheld & lapel mics.
- Vocal, rifle, lectern & specialist instrument mics.
- Graphic’s, compressors, reverb and crossover units.
- PA systems for any size event using JBL vertex, JBL EON, EV and HK line array speakers and crown amps.
- 4 to 52 channel mixing desks from Spirit, Soundcraft and Yamaha
- Back line equipment, Pioneer Dj kits, coms, snakes & cables.
We have a wide range of stages for both indoor and outdoor with or without roof trussing, this is done with constant consultation with the client to ensure that the client’s special requirements are met.
NKM has the technical expertise to help design and set up staging for any event starting from conception.
From a simple light on a lectern to state-of-the art intelligent lighting, including:
- Martin intelligent lights such as MAC 250+, 300, 500, 600 and 2000
- A range of LED Parcans, Profiles and Flood Lights
- Lighting boards and dimmers from Zero88, Strand etc
- Follow spots from Strand and Clay Paky
- Mirror balls, strobes, smoke machines and other effects units
- Stands, tri-lite and multi-cores
Our AV section contains everything you need for your presentation. Our range includes:
- Projectors (SVGA & XGA) from 4100-15000 ANSI LUMENS
- Front & rear projection screens (8′ x 6′ , 12′ x 9′ , 14′ x 10.5’) with truss frame
- Plasma screens & video play back monitors
- LED day light screens
- Scalers, switchers, vision mixers & splitters
- Notebook computers with wireless mouse
- Digital cameras
- Overhead projectors, slide projectors, laser pointers and flipcharts
Production & Event Management
The aim of any event is to achieve a purpose, whether this is to reward hi-performers and inspire others, motivate a sales force, show off a new product, introduce a new corporate strategy or even just share information and experiences. Our job is to identify this purpose, and then create an event that achieves it.
We will work with you as part of the team from the beginning, with our knowledge and experience assessing the aims and goals of your proposed event and advising on the style and structure, as well as the venue and equipment.The first question we always ask is “why?”