Newco Recycling - the Newco pavers and tiles are a unique and revolutionary product from a new, patent protected, material of recycled scrap tires, a small amount of recycled plastic and a bonding process. The function specifications of our products are identical to the existing products (e.g. sizes, colours, coverage etc.) except that Newco products are much more durable and longer lasting which makes penetration into the existing markets less difficult. The patented process and product gives our products the following advantages over the existing products:
- Newco pavers and tiles are less costly to buy and maintain.
- Newco pavers and tiles are more durable and indestructible.
- Newco pavers and tiles do not absorb liquids and are easy to clean.
- Newco pavers and tiles are guaranteed for years.
- Newco pavers and tiles have NO competition.
- Newco pavers and tiles are environmentally friendly and are, themselves, a recyclable product.
- Newco pavers and tiles are made of recycled scrap tire rubber material using a newly patented process which includes rubber, recycled plastics, and a binder system.
It is a rare occasion when a company can make a significant contribution to our environment as well as create an important long awaited product that will provide substantial cost savings for its users and allow them the opportunity to use and promote environmentally friendly, recycled products.
Examples of Newco Recycling Products
Recycled Rubber Chips
Recycled Ru bber Crumb
Recycled Rubber Roof Tiles
Recycled Rubber Pavers and Tiles