At MONSTERMOB Car Specialists, we offer you peace of mind with:
- Auto Body Repairs – to a motor vehicle’s body by means of Panel beating and/or Spray painting.
- Minor Body Repairs –
Repairs that do not require any type of structural repair work or Panel
beating to be done to the vehicle, including the repairs to minor
dents, scratches, or damaged paintwork.
- A authorized Standohyd Lifetime Paint Warranty and an unconditional one year Warranty on workmanship.
- Automobile Association of SA – Quality assured repairs.
- Retail Motor Industry of SA – Accredited repairs.
- Complete customer satisfaction guaranteed.
- Sufficient safe parking for customers are available.
- Customer waiting area available.
- SQS SCI Survey’s conducted monthly.
- Vehicle storage enclosed area for vehicle’s awaiting assessment, repairs and parts.
- Check Inn Vehicle Report – when receiving vehicle for repairs.
- Computerized Job Card system – Panel beat, parts and spray paint, polishing, cleaning etc.
- Mechanical Check list – Checked and signed as per journeymen.
- Quality Control Sheet – Repairs as per job card checked and completed.
- Service Advisor lease with client the process of their vehicle in panel and paint shop.
- Vehicle check out list when customers receive repaired vehicle.
- Clearance certificate signed after inspection of vehicle.
Accredited members of the following National Grading Organizations’:
- SAMBRA – MSR (Major Structural Repairer).
(SAMBRA - South African Motor Body Repairs Association)
- BBBEE level 2 Contributor.
- Member of RMI (Retail Motor Industry).
- MERSETA workplace approval for apprentice.
We here at Monstermob are creating an environment into which people want to come to get their vehicles repaired.
“Our Future lies in SPECIALISATION”
OUR ASSOCIATED INSURANCE COMPANIES
We are proud to be approved and
accredited repairers for the following reputable Insurance Companies
and Underwriters. This means that in the unfortunate event of an
accident, you are assured of the immediate attention of your Insurance
Company professional assessment teams to expedite and authorize your
- ALEXANDER FORBES
- CENTRIQ INSURANCE
- CONSTANTIA INSURANCE COMPANY
- FNB INSURANCE BROKERS
- GLENRAND M.I.B
- HOLLARD INSURANCE
- LION OF AFRICA
- MCB – MOTOR CLAIMS BUREAU
- INNOVATION / MASSA
- M.U.A – MOTOR UNDERWRITING INSURANCE
- MUTUAL & FEDERAL
- NEW NATIONAL ASSURANCE
- SA UNDERWRITERS
- WESBANK AUTO
Should your insurance company not be
listed above, we may still be able to assist you in processing your
claim, please feel free to contact us to discuss this further.
OUR MANUFACTURER APPROVALS
Manufacturer Approvals program was
implemented to not only protect our valued Customers but also the
warranty system. The program allows the Customer, Insurance Companies
and our Dealers to confidently choose us as a approved repairer where
to have your vehicle repaired.
We as Approved Body Repairer are
audited against a set of criteria to ensure we have the right
equipment, facilities and qualified personnel. We as a approved body
repairer must attend technical training courses, utilize the supplied
body repair manuals and purchase & use only approved parts to
ensure that each vehicle under warranty, is repaired back to
manufacturer’s standards. We as a Approved Body Repairer are audited on
an annual basis to ensure the standards and processes set are being
Manufacturers have the right to cancel a vehicle’s warranty should the correct process not be followed.
It is with the above in mind that I encourage you to only make use of an approved shop, as ourselves.
We are proud to be approved by the following manufacturers:
Toyota South Africa Approved Collision repairer
- Special Approval – GM NICHE market approved Body Repairs on:
GWM South Africa Approved Collision Repairer.
– Chevrolet Lumina
(Great Wall Motors S.A. (Pty) Ltd.)
Should you be unclear about the impact of a
repair on your vehicle warranty, or don’t see your vehicle manufacturer
listed above, please contact us for further information.