Macro Safety Management Services is a SASSETA Registered Training Provider with SASSETA Accreditation number 071968597377. Our training courses include the following:
SASSETA Registered Safety Training:
- -Basic Fire Fighting Training
- -First Aid Training
- -Safety Representative Training
- -Construction Safety Officer Training
- -Basic Health and Safety Induction Training – Site Specific
SASSETA Registered Security Training:
- -National certificate for general safety practices
- -Security Officers – all grades
Practical Construction Safety Training:
- -Bricklaying safety.
- -Carpentry safety.
- -Circular saws
- -Staple gun safety.
- -Electrical equipment (portable).
- -Gas welding and cutting inspection register.
- -Grinders safety.
- -Asbestos safety standards
- -Hand tools
- -Jackhammer safety.
- -Lateral support - ditches and trenches.
- -Mechanical jacks.
- -Plastering safety.
- -Plumbing safety.
- -Trackless mobile machinery
- -Fall protection plans
- -Risk assessments.
- -Incident investigation reports.
- -Construction Supervisor Training.
HIV/Aids Presentations,workshops and campaigns:-HIV/aids specific learning outcomes and assessment criteria-Provision and display of plastic laminated posters and distribution of information booklets-Providing workers with access to condoms-Ensuring access to HIV/aids testing and counseling facilities and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STI)-Appointment of an HIV/aids awareness champion.
Please contact us directly for a detailed brochure of our training schedules and courses offered.