1) Full day safari (+8 hours) @ R800 per person, or a half day safari @ R600 per person into Kruger in Open Safari Vehicle, with the choice of brunch either at one of the park's exquisite campsites, overlooking the Crocodile River, or overlooking one of the water holes in the Kruger Park, prepared especially for you by our experienced guide who will enthral you with his in-depth understanding and tales of the African Bush (minimum 2 people)
2) A Sunset drive into Kruger - where entertainment will be provided by the nocturnal animals populating the Park @ R550 per person. (Kruger Guide, to be booked in advance, minimum 2 people.
3) Morning walk into Kruger Park with armed ranger - look in awe at an African sunrise at its incomparable best. @ R 600 per person. (Kruger Guide, to be booked in advance, minimum 2 people)
4) Visit to a Swazi Cultural Village @ R700 pp – Cuisine lunch included ( no visa necessary)
5) Half day Tiger Fishing from a boat on the Komati River. An experienced skipper caters for the novice or experienced fisherman @ R700 per person. (4 hours or less, to be booked in advance, minimum 2 people)
6) Quad Biking @ R700 pp
7) Elephant Inter-action, where the elephants entertain you with their exceptional intelligence @ R700 per person (30 minutes); or R880 per person (60 minutes) – which includes an elephant back safari. (To be booked in advance, minimum 2 people)
8) Horse riding on a game farm @R550 per person, while you enjoy the lovely scenery of the bush and its animals (To be booked in advance).
8) Micro light flights: Fly with the eagles with the wind in your hair above our captivating Bushveld @ R1100 (30 minutes) and R1500 (60 minutes) (To be booked in advance, minimum 2 people)
8) Full day cultural-and historical tour to Maputo, the capital of Mozambique @ R1100 per person. Lunch, overlooking the ocean, for your own account. Visa fees not included. (To be booked in advance, minimum 2 people)
9) Full day cultural- and historical tour to Swaziland at R1100 per person. Visit a cultural village, glass factory (handmade glass), candle factory, rose craft (mohair products) and craft market. Lunch and visa fees for your own account.
9) Full day excursions to the Panorama route. Visit the Blyde River Canyon, God’s Window, Bourke’s Luck Potholes and the historic mining town Pelgrimsrest. @ R1100 per person. (To be booked in advance, minimum 4 persons)
10) Transfer to and from the Nelspruit (KMIA) airport, or bus depot in Nelspruit which offer transport from OR Tambo airport to Nelspruit by bus if necessary, are also available @ R450 per person (one way).