Moneypenny has been providing payroll services around the world for more than twenty years on Feature and TV projects with budgets ranging from $100,000 to $150 million.
The Goldinger payroll software, designed by production accountants, written and supported by our team of programmers, provides a flexibility that has facilitated the paying of local cast & crew on specific projects in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Cook Islands, England, Fiji, Kenya, Mozambique, Namibia, Samoa, Thailand and Vietnam.
We guarantee a service that will respond to your specific needs with an accomplished team of programmers on standby to configure the reports and interface as required.
We have achieved streamlined localised software modules for all the countries in which we have paid crew to date (as listed) within a week. We are confident of achieving the same turnaround in any other jurisdiction our payroll services are required.
In 2007, we expanded our payroll services to offer lower wrap around production costs by adding to the benefits of the outsourcing revolution now available in a global market. Crew & Talent United (CTU) is a one stop out-sourcing enterprise that provides crew and talent to film and television productions by acting as the central employee hiring, management and union approved employer responsible for all payroll, fringe and taxation liabilities. This is an essential risk mitigation device for producers and financiers in the current film and television economic environment.
Highlights of the Moneypenny payroll service include:
- Employer of Record/Production Risk mitigation option through our CTU enterprise.
- Timesheets automatically calculated from scratch including all overtime and penalties if applicable saving on time and accounting personnel - just provide us with the manual timesheet, we do the rest.
- Detailed payslips reduces crew queries(see sample attached).
- Interfaces with PSL, Vista & mydaEs without the need for time consuming journal entries and provides a great level of detail tailored to your specific production requirements.
- Wages banked directly to the crew members' nominated account or to the Agent.
- All local statutory requirements met, including electronic lodgements.
- Reports to comply with government rebate and co-production funding requirements in all jurisdictions.