- General joint maintenance post exercise.
- Ideal for use on muscle strains, sprains, tendonitis, soft tissue trauma and more.
- Wraps around site of injury to effectively cool and compress the entire area.
- Can be cut to fit smaller areas.
- Allows freedom of movement without falling off.
- Adheres to itself so no extra wrapping needed.
1. Remove Equi-Ice Wrap from plastic film. Do not use if plastic film is missing.
2. Unroll and wrap the injured area. Cut with scissors to fit smaller areas.
3. Apply pressure to adhere Equi-Ice Wrap to itself.
4. Use for 30-60 minutes
5. Do not cover Equi-Ice Wrap during use, as this will reduce cooling process.
6. After use quickly rinse Equi-Ice with water to remove debris.
7. Roll the wrap back up and replace in zip lock bag.
8. Add 3 teaspoons of water and reseal.
9. Store at room temperature or in the fridge.
- Do not use on open wounds
- Gel may adhere to fabric, wipe off before gel dries.
- Wrap is reusable until gel evaporates (8-10 uses)
- Discard the wrap when it has dried out.
- Do not cover during use.