Megabond : Thermoshield
Product Information, recoating
Ceramic heat reducing insulating coating
Megabond Thermoshield is a unique heat reflective coating. It
was origanally pioneerd by NASA with the space shuttle. Thermoshield has been
tested to decrease heat gain by up to 45%. Thermoshield is not just
suitable for the hot summers, but will also maintain the temperature inside during
the cold winter periods. It is an extremely durable, fully washable and an stain
resistant roof coating.
- For application to suitable prepared steel or tile roofs.
- Ideal for storage rooms, garage, corrugated iron roofs, wendy
houses, stoep and so much more.
- Rust inhibitors
- Keeps inside temperatures stable during summer and winter
- A luxury roof coating with a
hard wearing finish.
- Quick drying - 2 coats can be applied in one day.
- No paint smell when dry.
- Brilliant white non-yellowing finish.
- Stain resistant and easily cleaned.
- Pack sizes: 5ℓ and 20ℓ
- Colours: White Only
- Spreading rate: 2 mÂ²/ℓ
- Mixing: Stir thoroughly with a flat paddle until homogeneous.
- Method: Brush or roller. A 10 mm nap roller gives best results.
- Thinning: No thinning required
- Cleaning: Water
- Substrate: Clean, prepared cement plaster, concrete, fibre-cement, ceiling
boards, gypsum plaster, etc.
- Touch dry: 30 min
- Recoating: Recoat after 2hours
- Apply copiously by brush or roller to achieve complete obliteration.
For detailed information please refer to the product specifications
Should you have any queries or require any information please contact
MEGAGBOND : 021 552 8368