Megabond : Cracksealer
Product Information, recoating
Megabond Cracksealer is a highly adhesive, non-membrane compound with very high solid content.
It is a one-step stretchable, exterior and interior weatherproof filler and sealant for
hairline to large cracks. It prevents bacterial and fungal growth and dries to form a
UV-stable compound that stretches easily with heat or cold, to ensure filled cracks remain
sealed and weatherproofed. The cured product can be over-coated with any water-based paint.
Product Uses Product mainly used to fill hairline to larger cracks
- Very easy to overcoat
- Very easy to apply
- Very low odour.
- Extremely Durable
- For Interior and Exterior use
- Pack sizes: 250mℓ, 500mℓ, 1ℓ and 5ℓ
- Colours: Off White
- Spreading rate: Approximately 2 mÂ²/ℓ
- Mixing: Stir thoroughly with a flat paddle until homogeneous.
- Method: Scraper
- Thinning: No thinning required
- Cleaning: Water
- Substrate: Open and clean crack, prepared cement plaster, concrete, fibre-cement, ceiling
boards, gypsum plaster, etc.
- Touch dry: 30 min
- Recoating: Recoat after 2hours
- Apply copiously by scraper to achieve suitable flat surface
For detailed information please refer to the product specifications
Should you have any queries or require any information please contact the
MEGAGBOND : 021 552 8368