Home visits for mega hair extensions can be an arranged for anywhere in Europe (travel expenses must be provided) we currently work in Spain (Marbella), Portugal, Netherlands, France, USA (Dallas, Texas), and Brazil (Sao Paulo). We have a private hair studio situated in the exclusive Chelsea SW10 area of London where myself and our dedicated stylist Raquel can tend to your every need. TV and TS friendly.
Natural Remy Hair in lengths of 30/40, 40/50, 50/60 and 60/70 cm (12/16/20/22/24 inch). Straight, Wavy and Curly textures. In tied hair bulk ready, machine weft hair (sewn hair) curtains system or prepared with keratin glue ready for extensions.
- - Sewn hair (machine weft curtain system / price by meter)
- - Hair in bulks (price by kilogram)
- - Mega Hair (with keratine glue / price by packages with 100 pieces)
The above mention hair types can be ordered by many different lengths, natural colour, uncoloured or coloured. See colour chart and price lists. *Discount for wholesale available.
This is where the hair is braided and the tracks of the hair are sewn in it look natural last around 2 months. Can be worn with lace frontal to give a false hairline or have your own out to blend in with the extensions. prices for fitting start from £80.00 please telephone for a consultation with our stylists.
Weave with lace frontal made with 100% natural hair.
Hair is all braided and tracks of hair are added by sewing then a half lace frontal or closure lace frontal is sewn onto the back and taped down at the front, giving a very natural finish similar to the lace front wig without the hassle of having a full one. Lasts 2 months frontal can be re-used up to one year.
Mega hair extensions (knotting) are attached to all of the hair as per the knotting procedure. At the crown a line is braided and a lace frontal/ parting or weft is added to create a fringe center parting or side parting. This is a new procedure and is very popular and it gives the client flexibility and versatility and the hair can be worn in many different styles and last up to 4-5 months.
Colouring and highlighted of your natural hair extensions, cut and style, eyelash extensions, eyebrow tint and shape, wash and blow dry. Lace front fitting wig fitting service.
Mega hair extensions Imported from the favalas of Rio De Janiero no carnival Queen would be seen without there long flowing hair. And now the secret is out for natural looking individual extensions without Glue. Hair extensions are attached to all of the hair strand by strand with extreamly strong and water resitant elestic theads. Allowing the hair to be washed styled and treated as you would naturally long hair.
Knotting is a Brazilian technique where by strands of individual hair extensions are tied with colour matched incredibly strong Elastic to the base of your own hair. This method is popular when applying to Afro hair as the protein glue used in the fusing and pre tipped methods tends not to adhere as well as it does to Caucasian hair.
You look after Hair Extensions the same as you would do long hair that you grew yourself. If you have never been able to grow your hair long before it is probably because you are killing it just as quickly as it grows.
1. Wash, condition and MOISTURIZE (very important) your hair every 2 - 3 days. The extensions do not receive your natural scalp oils and so need to have moisture added every wash. If you don't moisturize your hair extensions they will become brittle and break easily leading to split and ratty ends. We recommend a good moisturizer for Hair Extensions.
2. Treat them with respect. They will not grow back if you yank at them with a brush, burn them with the blow dryer, and kill them with chemicals. Be nice to them - they cost a lot of money so make sure you get your money's worth.
3. Always brush out all knots before you wash your hair, swim, or sleep. Start at the bottom and work your way up slowly using a paddle brush.
4. Make sure you wash in between the braids to keep your scalp clean and free of bacteria.
As the industry of hair products has grown to monstrous proportions, more and more people are confused when it comes to hair products. Over a decade of work experience with wig stylists, hairdressers, human hair retailers, and salon owners, gave me lots of insights in regards to various hair products.
This is how I discovered a well kept secret: Brazilian Hair Products.
Brazil is one of the leading country in advanced hair products, combining effective ingredients, moisturizing agents, offering you revolutionary results.
I have both on people's hair and on human hair lacefronts/lacefrontals/wigs. For the woman of colour, it is miraculous! They work equally good, as long as the hair is not processed. These products are fantastic and well worth the price.