The South African advertising industry makes intensive use of static billboards
for outdoor advertising. This results in the following drawbacks;
- The impact of advertising static billboards is rendered less effective because of
an intensive static advert competition for consumer’s attention.
- The aesthetics of towns and cities are negatively affected by the resulting look
despite municipal control measures in place.
- Specific to static billboards, the audience is exposed to few products or brand
that lead to very limited product or brand knowledge.
- Provinces to be used for 2010 soccer activities needs the advent of latest international
outdoor advertising media.
Our project objective is to align SA outdoor advertisement with international trends
through application of Electronic Bulletin Billboards
and Scrolling Billboards. M-cubed media house will conceptualise and constract the
Electronic Bulletin Billboards and Scrolling Billboards
to make the them unique and relevant to the look of specific cities.
The Mcubed billboard network system will:
- Display electronic adverts through a network of outdoor digital display screens;
- Be remotely managed via a wireless or local network.
- Have structural integrity – will comply with local municipality guidelines on outdoor
billboards advertising and bring aesthetics to the identified places in cities and
Types of media: Electronic Billboard, Scrolling billboard and Static billboard.