M-cubed Technologies | E Version
E-Version Learners Test – is an electronic learners test or computer based test.
The system compiles a learner’s test paper, calculates test score at the end of
the test session and prints/displays the test results.
- The traffic department is currently experiencing problems with the leaking of learner’s
test papers and solutions. The whole process is done manually and is time consuming.
E-version Learner’s test system enable the Traffic department to achieve the following:
- A fully automated learner’s test program, that will create a learner’s test paper
- A database with the learner’s personal details stored on the main server
- A database that will produce statistic reports from the main server
- Checking bookings, paying test fees and test time and venue via mobile.