Mattman identifies the problem and replaces the obsolete control systems with the latest technological advancements that the Automation and Drives Industry has to offer. We have successfully installed our products around the globe.
Our rebuild solution incorporates:
- Project management of the rebuild – ensuring all aspects of the solution are completed within scope and on time.
- All electrical panels are built at our office at Midrand before commissioning them to rebuild/repair/testing in real time.
- The parison, motion and temperature control into the new PLC control system.
- From an Hydraulic movements point, the costly and obsolete Bosch or Rexroth Systems are replaced easily with the MOOG valve solution.
- Using mostly Siemens products, Mattman specializes in replacing older control systems on machinery like Bekum, Battenfeld, B&W, Mauser and Uniloy.
- Machines that have been upgraded include the 250 l Mauser, BA250 Bekumand some 25l machines.
Siemens South Africa acknowledges Mattman as a reliable partner and directs most plastic related questions and information required by their clientele worldwide to Mattman.
Work done for Siemens directly in South Africa, includes companies like AEL, SASOL, and the CSIR.
Mattman assists Siemens from time to time with its WinLC RTX and WinCC Flexible training courses.
We have also started working with Beckhoff RSA, to develop a Plastic solution.
Mattman’s capabilities are not confined to the blow moulding market. This was really inevitable, since so many blow moulding companies also run injection moulding machines for the production of closures – and often become increasingly involved in technical injection work.