Solarsoft's flagship ERP software for discrete manufacturing, iVP is designed for intensive supply chains. iVP helps eliminate shipping errors, tighten inventory accuracy, and strengthen enterprise-wide control and supplier management.
Solarsoft iVP is designed for single-plant to enterprise-level
discrete manufacturers in plastics and rubber, stamping and forge,
automotive supply chains and general manufacturing.
Solarsoft iVP helps you collaborate with trading partners,
optimize internal processes and control costs.
- Multi-currency, multi-company, multi-period ledgers
- Release Accounting linked to production reporting
- EDI transaction sets for thousands of companies, including all
major automotive OEM's, major retail chains, distributors, and
Solarsoft's rich order-entry screens can feature your catalogue
images, data sheets and available-to-promise data for each line
item. The Solarsoft iVP sales module also features:
- Multiple sales order processing options with complex product
configurations, pricing and delivery schedules
- Order History to accelerate entry for repeat business
- A Product Configurator to accurately and easily prepare
- Online account service using the Web Sales option.
The iVP inventory module gives you multi-facility inventory
management capabilities with inter-location movements and inventory
availability. It also manages:
inventory accuracy achieved with
real-time shop floor control for Atlas Hydraulics
- Goods on consignment
- Multi-bin and multi-attribute directed put away and pick
- Backflush from production
- Lot and serial number traceability with warranty tracking
- ASN and shipping interfaces.
Production Planning and Control
- Multiple capacity plans with drill down to individual machines
- Drag-and-drop control over production schedules
- Multiple methods of manufacture and flexible BOM and Process
- Touch-screen shop floor data collection for accurate, real-time
- Integrated barcode labeling and support for warehouse
automation using wireless readers
- Real-time machine monitoring options
- Full production resource scheduling with MRP
- JIT and Kanban support.
Solarsoft iVP uses the IBM System i
server to deliver rock-solid reliability. Our software also
supports multiple languages.
to find out more about iVP – Discrete Manufacturing