Model #: 010-00764-01
Garmin GPSMAP 421S GPS Dual Frequency Combo.- Includes Dual Frequency Transducer.
Features an ultra-bright 4" QVGA display along with an improved high-speed digital design for faster map drawing and panning speeds. Plus, these waterproof units have a high-sensitivity internal GPS receiver, so mariners will always know their position at sea. They are ready to go with a built-in, satellite-enhanced worldwide basemap and Garmin's proven easy-t0-use interface designed to help you navigate the open waters with ease. Both models are compatible with various NMEA 2000 components, inculuding Garmin's full lineup of NMEA 2000 marine sensors and autopilots.
Single SD memory card slot for BlueChart g2 Vision cards, as well as saving waypoints, routes and tracks to a SD card.
Shipping Weight: 7 lbs.
- Ultra-bright 4 Inch diagonal QVGA display, 240 x 320 pixels - over 800 nits of brightness
- NMEA 2000 certified for seamless integration with the Garmin marine lineup
- Preloaded worldwide marine basemap
- Compatible with GXM 51 for XM Satellite Radio and XM WX Satellite Weather
- Backlit keypad for easy operation in low light conditions
- Unit dimensions: 5.0H x 5.7W x 2.7D (12.7cm H x 14.5cm W x 6.9cm D)
- Depth: 1500 feet/500 meters (dual frequency)
- Alarms for fish size, shallow water, deep water, and low battery
- Power output: 500 watts (RMS) 4000 watts (peak to peak), dual frequency
Retail Price: $499.99
Our Price: $408.99You Save 19%
The information in this article was current at 08 Nov 2011