Mango Manpower : Services
At Mango Manpower we feel that the essential value lies in the specific service that we can provide, tailor made to the needs of both candidate and client. No niche is too small to fill, no challenge too big to overcome. Let us help bridge the gap and smooth the transition of inclusive assimilation into the modern workplace. Below is an outline of what our expertise can provide to both candidate and client.
For our clients we provide:
- A professional service with sound knowledge and experience in understanding disability in the workplace.
- Interviewed candidates with at least 1 referenced telephonic interview from a previous line manager.
- Credit, qualifications and criminal checks on request.
- When recruiting for a person with a disability:
A high-level site inspection and comprehensive accessibility audits
Workshops on Disability Sensitisation (Skills Development) and Employing People with Disabilities (Human Resources and Line Management) Workshops.
Presentation of candidates who are classified as person with a disability who will provide full disclosure.
For our candidates we provide:
- A commitment to present their profile to clients for vacancies that meet with their skills set.
- Full details of the client and the job specification when submitting their profile.
- On-going support and create an open dialogue after placement.
- For candidates with disabilities:
Coaching on the benefits of disclosure and reasonable accommodation
To submit their profile to Clients after a site inspection to ensure that the facilities are suitable for the chosen candidates needs and requirements.