Magister Programmes South Africa | our service
You are here:
Magister has been operating successfully since 2000 and has accumulated a large pool of cooperating companies, organisations and institutions over the years in Cape Town. Depending on your interests, qualifications, and the specific period we are able to organize your individual internship, voluntary work, legal training, exciting lessions, professional language courses, unforgetable trips and tours in Cape Town, South Africa. Apart from organizing your program we take care of all your other requirements to make your stay in South Africa as successful and enjoyable as possible.
- Arrangeing your desired program, course , trip, accommodation and airport transfer
- Permanent contact partner providing advice and support throughout your application process and assistance with visa formalities and flight bookings
- We issue and send all the necessary documents to you
- Setting up of suitable accommodation according to your needs and budget
- Personal welcome and airport transfer to prearranged accommodation
- Introduction to Cape Town
- Welcome package including a South African SIM card
- Guidance with public transport in South Africa
- Weekly Newsletter
- Escort and introduction on your first day of work/ course
- Regularly weekly meetings
- Monthly budget weekend trips in Cape Town’s surrounding area
- Support with organising trips and discounts with several local tour operators
- Permanent contact partner(s), 24 hours emergency service
Below the Magister packages. If you like to atempt a language course, lession or/ and trips, you will find the prices in the relevant rubrics on this website.
Arranging lessions, language courses, airport transfer, accommodation, rent a car. Support in visa aplications, flights. Regulary meetings, Discounts on trips, tours, overland. Support and advice troughout your stay
Amount in Euro: 150€
| || |
Organisation of you desired internship, suitable volunteer work, legal clerkship post , work & travel program and the paperwork. Arranging lessions, language courses, airport transfer, accommodation, rent a car. Support in visa aplications, flights. Regulary meetings, Discounts on trips, tours, overland. Support and advice troughout your stay.
Amount in Euro: 450€
The information in this article was current at 08 Nov 2011