With our expertise in computer aided design (CAD), manufacture (CAM) and process simulation (CAE), MSSA provides the following services.
Dassault Systèmes PLM training
Our PLM training is conducted by certified DS trainers, the following standard courses are available:-
- CATIA V5 Design – Including part design, surface design, assembly design and drafting. The duration of the course is 5 days.
CATIA V5 Machining
- CATIA V5 Prismatic machining – Includes 2.5 axis machining, CNC adminstration. Duration 2 days.
- CATIA V5 Prismatic & Surface machining – Includes 2.5 axis & 3 axis surface machining, CNC adminstration. Duration 3 days.
- CATIA V5 Advanced machining – Includes CATIA prismatic & surface machining, as well a multi-axis machining. Duration 5 days.
C G Tech Vericut training.
- Vericut fundementals – Project set-up, CNC machine simualtion and analysis. Duration 3 days.
- Vericut Opti-Path – CNC code optimisation. Duration 1 day.
Telephone: 011 021 0616
As well as offering training services MSSA can also provide consultancy services, area’s of our expertise are Deisgn for Manufacture, Statisical Process Control, Lean Manufacturing techniques, Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), DFMEA & PFMEA training.
Note – Vericut is supplied by C G Tech, for more information please visit www.machsimsa.co.za
Share this post: Share this post with the world.