LUSAS Civil & Structural - Key Features
LUSAS Civil & Structural is used
throughout the world by engineers in the Construction Industry for all types of civil and
structural design. It is available in three levels - Civil &
Structural LT, Civil & Structural , and Civil & Structural
has a Windows User Interface, modelling wizards, comprehensive loading
facilities, and Basic and Smart Combination facilities to provide for
easy and rapid model generation, load application, and generation of
- It reduces the amount of time you spend on analysis
- It gives you a better understanding of the behaviour of
- It helps you to improve and optimise your design
It is the choice for organisations
wanting to standardise on a single product for all their analysis requirements
- The Windows User Interface, modelling wizards,
comprehensive material libraries and Smart Combinations provide for easy and rapid model
generation, load application, and generation of results.
- LUSAS tackles all types of structures, from simple slabs, building
frames, masts, towers and tanks through to heavy civil engineering structures such as
cooling towers, dams, docks and tunnels. It provides a complete solution.
- The underlying finite element technology enables the true behaviour of
structures to be accurately modelled for either global analyses of complete structures or
local analyses of parts of structures such as a complex connection detail.
- The technology actively supports and encourages innovation helping engineers rise to the
ever increasing challenge of aesthetic design and unusual structures.