The Polygraph Professionals cc
lie detection, Truth Verification, Forensic Investigation
We offer the following to clients and businesses throughout the Limpopo province:
- pre-employment polygraph tests to screen prospective employees;
- periodic screening polygraph tests to audit the honesty and interity of current staff;
- forensic and crime-related polygraph tests to identify criminals and expose crime in the workplace;
- forensic polygraph tests to clarify any other issue in dispute.
We operate throughout Limpopo province and can perform polygraph examinations in the following languages: English, Afrikaans, Sepedi, Sesotho, Setswana and South Sotho.
Gerald Watson is a qualified criminologist and polygraphist. He graduated from the American (Argenbright) International Institute of Polygraph in Atlanta, Georgia USA in 1997 and has completed in excess of 6000 polygraph examinations.
He has the following academic qualifications from the University of South Africa (UNISA);
- Masters degree in Security Management (Dissertation focussed on polygraphy in South Africa)
- Honours BA degree in Criminology
- Bachelor degree in Police Science
- Bachelor degree in Criminology & African Politics
- Advanced 3 year Modular Programme in Security Management
- Diploma in Development Studies
- Attended a one-year Programme in Business Leadership at UNISA’s SBL.
He is member of the following institutions and associations:
- Criminological Society of Southern Africa (CRIMSA) since 1987
- Security Association of South Africa (SASA) since 1995
- Policing Association of Southern Africa (POLSA) since 1995
- South African Institute of Security (SAIS) since 1997
- American Polygraph Association (APA) since 1997
- Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSIRA) since 2006
- British and European Polygraph Association (BEPA) since 2011
Contact us today for a quotation or visit our website for further details.
, lie detection
, Polygraph Testing
, polygraph tests
, Pre-employment polygraph testing
, Truth Verification