Nhluvuko Consulting is one of the leading providers ofOccupational Safety andEnvironmental Health (OSEH) and Quality Management Services (QMS) to allsectors in South Africa.
Founded in 2011 by Mamorobela Samson, the company has made great strides in quickly developing into areputable consultancy where a dedicated team of certifiedprofessionals interpret environmental, health, and safety regulations and helpyou comply with existing regulatory requirements.
At Nhluvuko we help ourclients measure their environmental, health and safety performance through regularassessments of compliance and constant engagement on every level.
We are at the forefront oftransformation in the environmental and QMS consulting profession and a proudLevel 1 BBBEE contributor.
Occupational Health Services
We offer onsite services including
· Monitoring andRegulation,
· Audit client’s safetymanagement systems,
· Conducting siteinspections,
· Providing training ofpersonnel in hazard management techniques,
· Develop hazardmanagement/risk assessment policies and procedures relevant to the client’sneeds,
· Define, interrogateand determine strengths and priorities for clients with respect to their safetymanagement system (development of policies, procedures, flowcharts, safetyplanning, system development),
· Conduct incidentinvestigations including investigation of fatalities and facilitate hazard IDworkshops, risk assessment and hazard management for our clients.
· Provisionof competent and experienced Safety Officer at a reasonable cost to sites.
· Provisionof Personal Protective Clothing, fire Extinguishers and other related Safetyequipment and needs.
A full houseservice on environmental services, not limited to:
· EnvironmentalImpact Assessments (Basic Assessment, Scoping Studies)
· StrategicEnvironmental Assessments (SEA)
· PermitApplication (Mining, Prospecting, Water Usage, Borrow Bit, Waste Licencesetc.)
· FeasibilityStudies and Strategies
· EnvironmentalManagement Framework
· SiteIdentification (Terrain Evaluation)
· HeritageImpact Assessment (HIA)
· EnvironmentalManagement Plans (EMP)
· EnvironmentalManagement Programme Reports (EMPR)
· FullStakeholder Engagement (Public Participation) and Communications
· Water Management(Monitoring and Quality Control)
· Rehabilitation andRemediation Plan
· Training andAwareness Campaigns
· Specialist Studies(Eco tourism, Social Impact Assessments, Fauna and Flora Studies)
· Biodiversity andEcological Specialist Studies
· GeographicInformation Systems (GIS) and Remote Sensing Applications
· Soil and Geologicsurveys
· EnvironmentalManagement Systems
· Bioremediation ofContaminated areas
· Environmental andWaste policy development, review and implementation
As part of our Quality Managementarm, we provide the following services:
· Design, implementation andmaintenance of ISO 9001:2008 QMS
· Preparation of Project QualityManagement Plan
· Conducting supplier evaluation assessments
· Raising awareness of QMS within theorganization.
· Prepare and review procedures, workinstructions, forms and other standard project documents.
· Manage all quality non-conformancesand ensure effective correction is taken.
· Facilitate in quality reviewmeetings and ensure the implementation of the recommendations and decisionsresulting from these meetings.
· Conduct regular reviews of thequality system, establish and implement an internal quality audit programme,carry out quality audits on suppliers, contractors and subcontractors asrequired.
· Monitor the quality system todetermine where improvements can be made and recommend the necessary corrective action.
· Assist in ensuring that qualityrecords are identified, filed and archived as required as per the documentmanagement system