POLYGRAPH TESTING and VOICE STRESS
Polygraph Vetting Services
Food, recruitment, Logistics
Specific Crime Polygraph Examinations: The assessment of prospective employees regarding integrity, reliability, substance abuse, criminal conduct and work ethic is determinant in order to ensure profitability and sustainability of any business.
Pre-employment Screening Polygraph Examination: Employment risk assessment is an on-going process. An Employer has the right to “know” the person who is considered for appointment and many Employers conduct pre-employment screening in order to determine the suitability of a prospective employee for appointment.
The benefits of effective pre-employment screening to your company or business entail the following:
• Reduce the risk of appointing an employee not suitable for appointment due to, for instance, past involvement in criminal activity, tendency to criminal behavior, falsified educational credentials, etc.
• An expedient and effective appointment process.
• Improve appointment precision.
• Minimize incidence and cost of theft, losses, absenteeism or other conduct that may pose a threat to the company or business.
• Ensure that employees that are appointed do have the necessary skills to perform the tasks associated with their job descriptions.
Pre-employment screening conducted by Polygraph Vetting Services includes the following:
• Criminal history verification.
• Previous employment/reference verification.
• Educational credential verification.
• Credit history verification.
An Employer also has the right to initiate appropriate action in circumstances that justify suspicion in respect of dishonest behavior or conduct by an employee that is not in accordance with company policy or the law. Regular vetting of personnel by means of polygraph testing is an effective, expedient and cost effective tool to ensure personnel integrity. To this end Polygraph Vetting Services has the capability and expertise to investigate conduct of an employee that constitutes a crime or that is not in accordance with company policy.
Polygraph Vetting Services is suitably qualified and experienced to render the above mentioned services and other specialized services such as general risk assessment and expungement of a criminal record upon request.
, Labour Law
, Risk Management