CIM Lubri Fuel
CIM Lubri Fuel
Petrol Stations, Diesel Petrol, Diesel Fuel
1 Introduction & History of C.I.M. Lubri Fuel cc
C.I.M. Lubri Fuel cc. is a South African based company that was established in July 2006. With a combined experience of over 25 years in the blending and distribution of lubricants, greases and degreasers, we gained an excellent background on requirements and needs of companies as well as individuals. In the year 2010 the need as well as opportunity occurred that we should established our own Blending plant, and in October 2010 we opened our own plant in Hermanstad, Pretoria. This enabled us to produce and manufacture some of the best lubricants, greases and degreasers in South Africa today. We currently are blending an average of 160 000 liters per month with a further blending plant capacity of 500 000 liters per month. The plant is build in such a way that it could easily be expanded should the need arise. Our filling equipment enable us to fill 10 000 litres per day in packaging sizes ranging from 200 ml up to 5Litres and 20 000 liters from 20l to 1000l flow-bins.
We are also honoured to be an approved distributor for Petro Canada, and Anderol products. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We are also currently blending products for another major brand.
2 Our Vision
Our vision is to be the best Independent blending plant in South Africa. We strive to:
• Provide our valued customers with quality products that meet International Standards.
• Continuously improve the quality of our products to a Zero Defect Standard.
• Continuously improve our Quality Management System to ensure that we achieve our Quality
• Manufacture products that are right the first time, on time, Every Time.
• Deliver an un-equaled service to our customers
• Provide technical back up and support to the industry
3 Quality Policy
Our policy is to manufacture, procure, produce, store and distribute world class products. We also offer our services and knowledge to be able to meet customer requirements within a safe and environmentally friendly environment.
OUR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WILL COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF ISO 9001:2008 AND OUR COMPANY OBJECTIVE IS TO BE CERTIFIED BY JULY 2014
In order to achieve this vision we strive to maintain the following objectives:
• Provide products and services that comply or exceed requirements of our customers.
• Supply products at competitive prices, without compromising the quality of the product as well as
• Continually improve the effectiveness of our Management Systems and performance for the benefit
of all stakeholders.
• Develop our employees to improve core competencies and job satisfaction.
• Select our suppliers and partners fairly and equitably to be able to evaluate their contribution to
the Organizations Quality output.
• Comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
• Continuous training of our staff members to keep them informed with quality procedures relevant to
the company’s operations.
4 Products and Services
The blending function of the company fulfills its role by the use of high quality raw materials, all our lubricants are manufactured and blended from Group II and Group III Hydro-processed high viscosity index base oils. This produces a product that is thermally stable and high in purity. Chevron approved additive packages are used in almost all of our products.
The scope of products that is blended at the plant is:
• Automotive Oils
• Hydraulic Oils
• Gear Oils
• Transmission Fluids
• Rock Drill Oils
• Slide-way Oils
• Circulating Oils
• Heat Transfer Oils
• Turbine Oils
• Compressor Oils
• Chainsaw Oils (Cutter-Bar Oils)
• Transformer Oils
• Industrial Gear Oils
• Break Fluids
• Soluble Cutting Oils
• Neat Cutting Oils
All purpose oil
, commercial oils
, Diesel & Petrol
, Diesel Depo
, Diesel Fuel
, Diesel Petrol
, Engine Cleaner
, Farm oil Suppliers
, Filling Stations
, Industrial Lubricants
, Industrial oil Suppliers
, Lubricating Oils And Greases
, Motor Oil
, Motor Oil and Fuel
, Motor Oil Suppliers
, Petrol Stations