Publicity, Public Relations, PR, Communications, Media Relations | Services
Contrary to popular belief, there is such a thing as bad publicity. Our public relations managers strive to ensure that your business remains in the forefront of people’s minds by using the following central pillars of good PR:
- Establishing relationships with media based on respect and confidence so the public relations company can deliver what they need.
- Tailoring publicity campaigns and approaches to suit the media and their audiences.
- Providing relevant content and stories which form the cornerstone of great public relations campaigns.
- An ability to deliver what media want, timeously. This requires high productivity, intelligence and motivation by the public relations team.
- Providing a high-standard of writing skills adapted for the audience type.
- Employing a public relations management team that is able to deliver killer pitches to media.
- A deep understanding of clients and their industry allows us to speak to the media with knowledge and authority.
- A thorough knowledge of all types of public relations and communications media channels, including how they work, their needs, specialties and standards.
- Creativity in finding and defining interesting and novel publicity ideas.