LIGHTNIN - Equipment Upgrade Services
Sales Representative, Mechanical Seal, Speed Reducers
LIGHTNIN offers a wide-range of equipment upgrade programs designed to help you avoid costly unplanned downtime and repairs associated with old or obsolete equipment. Following an Equipment Audit, LIGHTNIN Engineers and your local LIGHTNIN Sales Representative will identify cost-effective conversion and exchange opportunities that will reduce your total cost of ownership, while minimizing your capital investment risk. New LIGHTNIN warranties come with both the CMX and RMX upgrade programs.
Equipment Upgrade Services Include:
Conversion Mixer Exchange (CMX)
- Any old-style obsolete mixer drive converted to a current-style LIGHTNIN drive.
- Competitor drives can also be converted.
- Existing in-tank shaft, impeller(s), motor and steady bearings are maintained.
Reducer Mixer Exchange (RMX)
- Any old-style obsolete 1 through 5 size TE or RE reducer converted to a current-style LIGHTNIN 71 through 77 size reducer.
- Competitor reducers can also be converted.
- Special adaptors and upper shaft provided.
- Immediate exchange of 70, 80, 90, Series 10, NSE or RSE speed reducers are available from configurable service center inventories.
Portable Unit Exchange
- Immediate exchange of Classic portable units from configurable service center inventories.
Other Mixer Subassemblies
- Other programs for selected high-speed heads, mechanical seal cartridges and shafts.
New LIGHTNIN warranties come with all conversions and exchanges.
How Your Company Will Benefit From These Services . . .
- Avoid Extended Unplanned Downtime
- Cost Effective Conversion
- New Mixer Warranty
- Effective Use of Capital
, Sales Representative
, Speed Reducers