If you would like us to find you a tenant and administer your property investment on your behalf, we can offer you a choice between a full or part management structure.
PART MANAGEMENT (Tenant placement only)
Portfolio Property Investments will conduct the following services:
- Advise on current market rentals
- Advertise, conduct viewings and endeavor to secure a reliable tenant
- Conduct an ITC Credit Check and obtain other references where necessary
- Sign up a lease agreement
- FICA all transacting parties (this is a legal requirement)
- Collect the first month’s rent, electricity, water and damage deposit into the PPI Trust Account
- Deduct our fee and transfer the balance into the landlord’s bank account
- Facilitate the handover of keys
- Issue the landlord with a consolidated statement and accompanying invoice
FULL MANAGEMENT (Tenant placement and rental collection)
Portfolio Property Investments will conduct all of the above mentioned part management services, as well as the following additional services:
- Collect rents on a monthly basis and email statements to owners
- Oversee repairs and maintenance if required.
- Pay over to the client the net rental proceeds on a monthly basis
- Hold the tenant’s electricity, water and damage deposit in a deposit handling trust account in terms of
Section 32(1) of Act 112/1976- Assist in the collection of arrear rentals ie. Phone calls, sms reminders, visits, warning letters and letters of demand up to the point where legal proceedings need to be instituted and/or housing tribunals attended.