- Sidebars are provided with channels for
fixing, this allows crossbars and accessories to be fitted at any given
point along the sidebar.
- Crossbars has a rubber inlay to improve grip when fixing a load to the rack
The leading crossbar of the double cab rack is fitted with
fins at the bottom to greatly reduce wind noise when travelling at high
- The cab bracket has a 360 degree
flexibility to allow it to be fitted to most makes of vehicles. The
hinge point of the swivel at the base of the bracket is set off centre
to transfer more pressure to the outside of the bracket where the
vehicle roof is stronger to prevent denting.
- The canopy bracket has a 30mm up and down
adjustment to allow the canopy rack to be lined up with the cab rack
when fitted to a double cab with a lo-line canopy and also for
adjustment when fitted to single cab canopies.
Purpose of the sidebar
The top of the sidebar is 40mm higher than the top of the crossbar, this:
- Prevents side shift of a load when cornering
- Makes it easier to secure a load
- Improves stability when braking with a load
- Facilitates a more streamlined look
The Roof Caddy rack is:
- Rust resistant – aluminium side and cross bars and nylon plastic and rubber moulded parts;
- Easy to fit (D.I.Y. or through authorised dealer);
- Easily removed from one vehicle and fitted to another vehicle;
- Competitively priced;
All components used are based on the motor industry standards.
There are no modifications necessary and no damage caused to the vehicle when fitting the roof rack.
Roof Caddy racks are durable, flexible, strong and able to fit most vehicles.