With all three services there is a basic set-up charge for the following:
Bar Counters – 1 x Bar counter (size H1.3m x W2.0m x D630mm) serving a 100 guests (pax).
Staff – 2 x Barmen
Support Staff – On Request
Glasses & Ice - (STD Range kept on the bar – Zombie, Highball, Beer, Whisky & Wine)
Speciality Glasses & Cocktail Glasses & Table Glasses - quoted separately
Travel - JHB: R300, Midrand & Centurion: R200.00, PTA: R100 – Further would be quoted subject to distance)
Bar Fridges – Will be quoted separately on request
Cocktail Bar Utensils – Will be quoted separately on request
Standard Bar Utensils – Included free of charge
Refundable Glass Breakage Deposit – Quoted according to size of function.
- The client will supply all the alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages that will be served on the day of the function.
- The client will take full responsibility for the On-Consumption, other known as Temporary Liquor License by signing our form
- With the Dry Bar Option we (Mobile Bar CC)
only deliver our service to you, and we take no legal responsibilities
for liquor sales
This is when our client have a set budget to
supply their guests with drinks throughout the night on an open, free
bar basis. We will work out a drinks estimate according to the budget on
a Corporate Bar set-up in terms of lines of alcohol.
- This is just an estimate for deposit payment
so whether consumption is more or less than the estimate you will be
billed accordingly or refunded accordingly if we do a consignment bar
except for the draught beer supplied.
- We charge for our stock at cost + 30% mark-up
and we will only refund stock at cost price, the 30% markup will be
deducted to cover our stock handling fees.
- We will only supply more drinks over and above the estimate if the client sign our document, thus authorizing extended supply of drinks.
- We do not require a Temporary Liquor License if we supply alcohol on Consignment basis.
- Please note that we will not refund any kegs,
and that you will be billed for the total content of the keg, in other
words everything must be consumed on the day.
- The “Refundable Breakage” deposit will be
refunded on the first working day after the function once breakage
deductions are made if necessary.
- We charge our standard set-up fee as above mentioned.
- We (Mobile Bar) will stock the bar with a large variety and lines of alcohol and soft drinks.
- We have to apply for a Temporary Liquor
License to sell alcohol at your event at a cost of R2500.00 per day
which will be added to your quote/invoice.
- The support documents must be submitted to the Gauteng Liquor Board by the latest, two weeks before the function.
- We sell our liquor at your function and all sales will be for our financial gain thus just delivering a service to you.
- The minimum cater requirement for a cash bar service is for a 100 pax, otherwise it won’t justify the cost of the license.