Integrity Forecourt software originated from the strategic partnership between Integrity Software and UNISYS Africa resulting in a total solution for the modern forecourt in Africa.
Using UNISYS’S 18 years of experience in supplying, supporting and maintaining forecourt systems to oil companies and fuel retailers and combining it with Integrity’s 20 years of experience in developing, supplying and supporting systems for the modern retailer you have a complete solution from Petrol Pump to Income Statement.
The Visual Console has been designed with ease of operation in mind. This is achieved by:
- Providing the operator with a simple graphicalinterface
- Using clear icons and operator prompts
- Allowing full configuration of the Visual Console’s appearance
- Minimising the number of keystrokes required for operator actions
- Supporting any combination of keyboard, touch screen, or mouse
These features not only ensure ease of operation but also ensure operator errors are kept to a minimum whilst maximising operator speed and, as a result, customer satisfaction.
The Visual Console provides an easy to use configurable menu that allows the operator to access functionality including:
- Shift control: Start of day, shift change, and end of day
- Tank delivery entry
- Scheduled price change
- Dispenser calibration tests
- Change of operating mode
- Attendant bag payment
- Forecourt Manager application
Integrity Forecourt Software is easy to use and includes stock control, purchase orders, forecourt control, reports and backoffice.
Everything in one easy solution.